What is the time Summit?
- The time Summit is an annual invitation only alternative investments conference, started in 2015. The Summit builds upon a 15+ year legacy of signature events founded by the team at Bridge Alternatives at previous organizations.
What is the objective of the event?
- To provide an environment for thoughtful discussion and practitioner-focused research relevant to the institutional community
Who is Bridge Alternatives?
- Bridge Alternatives is an introducing broker registered with the CFTC and the host and organizer of the time Summit
- The Bridge team has 25+ years of experience in alternative investments, most recently running the Prime Services division at Societe Generale (and legacy organizations Newedge, Calyon Financial, Carr Futures, Dean Witter)
Who attends the time Summit and why?
- Global institutional investors including pensions, endowments, sovereign wealth funds, family offices, banks, platforms and fund of funds
- CEOs or CIOs of of leading hedge funds, primarily in the quant/tactical space (macro, commodities, managed futures)
- No marketing personnel are permitted at the event
What is the structure of the event?
- The event is held over two days and blends research sessions (often mixing presentations and panels) with the opportunity for one-on-one meetings.
What are the topics? Who are the speakers?
- Topics are typically wide ranging and seek to broaden what’s typically covered at industry events. In addition to many hedge fund centric topics, the Summit has covered behavioral biases with Nobel Laureate Daniel Kahneman, discussed the future of the business with Andrew Lo and Bob Litterman, and learned about risk-factor investing from Mark Anson, Elizabeth Hewitt and Geoffrey Rubin.
- View this year’s agenda
- View current and past speakers
How can I attend?
- The time Summit is an annual invitation only alternative investments research conference, started in 2015
- This event builds upon a 15+ year legacy of successful events held in Tuscany, Bordeaux, and Napa
“I only travel once a year and the caliber of managers, several of which I had not previously met, made this program extremely worthwhile to attend. The time Summit allowed me to participate in a large number of 1-on-1 meetings in a small amount of time with many of my peers.”Zoe McHugh
“I found the in-depth research presentations to be insightful. They allowed me, as an investor, the opportunity to share thoughts and exchange ideas on various topics with my peers. It was a great opportunity to meet with managers for the first time or as a follow up.”Christophe L'Ahelec
“The time Summit provides the necessary relationships to accelerate investment strategies through professional and personal networking opportunities. The in-depth sessions were especially helpful to further my understanding of the tactical space.”Joshua Shapiro
“The research content was by far the best thing I have seen at any conference and being among investment oriented personnel only was refreshing.”Morris Li
“The time Summit was an excellent forum to expand my knowledge of the tactical investment strategies space. The speakers shared great insights and I was left with several actionable ideas.”Thiago de Freitas